- 3 Touch screen fingertips for use with mobile devices.
- Breathable polyester liner allows total ventilation to the back of the hand.
- Nitrile PU palm dip provides excellent grip on most surfaces including oily and greasy areas.
- Best used for handling small parts such as metals, glass, tubes and precision tools.
- Its application is ideal for, but not limited to machining, automotive, engineering, painting and horticulture.
- CE tested.
- Sizes: M, L, XL
Please see the product description.
CLC work gloves are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the normal life of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear, abuse, accidents, neglect, or damage caused by use of the product for a purpose other than intended.
Please note that gloves are designed for specific applications and that when working with materials that are highly abrasive or corrosive even high quality gloves will experience accelerated wear. Please ask us for a recommendation if you have any question about the application of a glove for a specific use. CLC gloves are not fire resistant. DO NOT expose to open flame or areas of intense heat.
Warranty claims should be submitted through our website. Products suffering from defects in material or workmanship should be returned to CLC, freight prepaid by the sender. A Return Authorization is required. To submit a claim please select ""Contact"" from the main menu on our website. When the Contact window appears select ""Return Authorization"" from the dropdown box, fill in your contact information, and in the ""Comments"" box please enter the style number or UPC number of your item and describe the related defect. Customer Service will respond via e-mail with your Return Authorization number. When your return is received, we will either repair or replace the item in question, at our discretion.
If the product you purchased is no longer available, we will offer you a similar product of equal or greater value.