13″ MOLDED BASE ELECTRICAL/HVAC TOOL CARRIER – 20 POCKET
Carry all your daily Maintenance, Electrical and HVAC tools with the CLC Open-Top 13" Molded Base Tool Carrier. This premium carrier is built to last, with 20 pockets to organize testers, meters, pliers, screwdrivers, and a variety of hand tools. Its durably designed with 1680D ballistic poly and a molded bottom base for longevity, yet light enough to carry on the jobsite. Plus, the large main compartment is divided, allowing custom organization to fit your work style.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Multiple pockets to organize testers, pliers, screwdrivers, etc.
- Divided main compartment for power tools and accessories.
- Durable design, constructed with 1680D ballistic polyester.
- Molded base for longer wear keeps your tools dry and safe.
- Ergonomic silicone rubber carrying handle with webbing supports heavy loads.
- Box shaped design prevents tipping over.
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap.
- Large, clear zippered pocket for easy view of contents.
- Electrical tape strap.
- Measuring tape clip.
- 20 Pockets – 12 outside and 8 inside
1680D Ballistic Polyester
Box Shaped Design
CLC aprons, tool belts, pouches, tool holders, softside tool carriers and kneepads are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the normal life of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear, abuse, accidents, neglect, or damage caused by use of the product for a purpose other than intended. should be submitted through our website. Products suffering from defects in material or workmanship should be returned to CLC, freight prepaid by the sender. A Return Authorization is required. To submit a claim please select “Contact” from the main menu on our website. When the Contact window appears select “Return Authorization” from the dropdown box, fill in your contact information, and in the “Comments” box please enter the style number or UPC number of your item and describe the related defect. Customer Service will respond via e-mail with your Return Authorization number. When your return is received, we will either repair or replace the item in question, at our discretion.
If the product you purchased is no longer available, we will offer you a similar product of equal or greater value.