15″ MOLDED BASE OPEN-TOP TOOLBOX – 17 POCKET
CLC’s 15" Molded Base Open-Top Tool Bag, is durably designed for longer wear and tear. Constructed with 1680D ballistic polyester and a tough molded base, this bag is ready for heavy handling. Its main section is 15" long for small power tools, larger hand tools, boxes of nails/screws and other job essentials. Plus, the ergonomic sturdy handle rotates from side to side for full access without any obstruction. Get more rugged and organized with CLC Work Gear today.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Open-top design with sturdy bar handle that rotates to the sides for easy access to bag’s main compartment.
- Multiple pockets inside and out provide storage and organization for your favorite hand tools.
- Durable design, constructed with 1680D ballistic polyester.
- Molded base for longer wear keeps your tools dry and safe.
- Ergonomic molded carrying handle.
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap.
- Wide open main compartment for small power tools.
- 2 Large zippered pockets for parts, testers, or valuables.
- Electrical tape strap.
- Measuring tape clip.
- 17 Pockets – 9 outside and 8 inside.
1680D Ballistic Polyester
Metal Rotating Bar
CLC aprons, tool belts, pouches, tool holders, softside tool carriers and kneepads are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the normal life of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear, abuse, accidents, neglect, or damage caused by use of the product for a purpose other than intended. should be submitted through our website. Products suffering from defects in material or workmanship should be returned to CLC, freight prepaid by the sender. A Return Authorization is required. To submit a claim please select “Contact” from the main menu on our website. When the Contact window appears select “Return Authorization” from the dropdown box, fill in your contact information, and in the “Comments” box please enter the style number or UPC number of your item and describe the related defect. Customer Service will respond via e-mail with your Return Authorization number. When your return is received, we will either repair or replace the item in question, at our discretion.
If the product you purchased is no longer available, we will offer you a similar product of equal or greater value.