17″ MOLDED BASE MULTI-COMPARTMENT TECHNICIAN’S TOOL BAG – 54 POCKET
Spend less time searching for the right tool with CLC’s 17" Molded Base Technician's tool bag. Its vertically aligned 54 pockets, keeps your tools organized and visible at all times. The dual zippered compartments fold down for access to multiple items and the large center section has enough room for power tools, hand tools, and accessories. These features paired with the durable 1680D ballistic polyester fabric and molded base design make CLC's Technician’s tool bag the perfect fit to carry to your next job.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Large center compartment to carry power tools.
- Vertical tool pockets keep them in sight for quick access.
- Durable design, constructed with 1680D ballistic polyester.
- Molded base for longer wear keeps your tools dry and safe.
- Organize a wide range of tools with 2 large zippered outside compartments that fold all the way down for easy access.
- Padded carrying handles and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Heavy zippers with large, ergonomic metal zipper pullers.
- Measuring tape clip and key holder.
- 54 Pockets – 10 outside and 44 inside.
1680D Ballistic Polyester
2 Large Zippered Outside Compartments
CLC aprons, tool belts, pouches, tool holders, softside tool carriers and kneepads are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the normal life of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear, abuse, accidents, neglect, or damage caused by use of the product for a purpose other than intended. should be submitted through our website. Products suffering from defects in material or workmanship should be returned to CLC, freight prepaid by the sender. A Return Authorization is required. To submit a claim please select “Contact” from the main menu on our website. When the Contact window appears select “Return Authorization” from the dropdown box, fill in your contact information, and in the “Comments” box please enter the style number or UPC number of your item and describe the related defect. Customer Service will respond via e-mail with your Return Authorization number. When your return is received, we will either repair or replace the item in question, at our discretion.
If the product you purchased is no longer available, we will offer you a similar product of equal or greater value.