19″ MOLDED BASE CONTRACTOR’S CLOSED TOP TOOL BAG – 29 POCKET
CLC’s 19” Molded Base Contractor’s Closed-Top Tool Bag is the ultimate tool carrier for trades pros, installers, maintenance and more. This heavy-duty carrier is designed with a spacious main section that pops-up for more vertical room and metal zipper pullers to hold larger tools, circular saw and a hard hat in one place. Durably constructed with a double-stitched tape bound molded base, this Contractor’s Bag has reinforced strength for heavier lifting, yet light enough to carry to the job.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Pop-open design, large interior main compartment to carry, power tools, circular saws, hard hats, etc.
- Large zippered pocket for parts or valuables.
- Durable design, constructed with 1680D ballistic polyester.
- Molded base for longer wear keeps your tools dry and safe.
- Padded carrying handles and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Heavy zippers with large, ergonomic metal zipper pullers.
- Multiple pockets inside and out to organize your tools and accessories.
- Internal metal frame holds bag open for easy access.
- Heavy-duty measuring tape clip.
- 29 Pockets – 16 outside and 13 inside.
1680D Ballistic Polyester
CLC aprons, tool belts, pouches, tool holders, softside tool carriers and kneepads are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the normal life of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear, abuse, accidents, neglect, or damage caused by use of the product for a purpose other than intended. should be submitted through our website. Products suffering from defects in material or workmanship should be returned to CLC, freight prepaid by the sender. A Return Authorization is required. To submit a claim please select “Contact” from the main menu on our website. When the Contact window appears select “Return Authorization” from the dropdown box, fill in your contact information, and in the “Comments” box please enter the style number or UPC number of your item and describe the related defect. Customer Service will respond via e-mail with your Return Authorization number. When your return is received, we will either repair or replace the item in question, at our discretion.
If the product you purchased is no longer available, we will offer you a similar product of equal or greater value.