E-Charge Lighted USB Charging Tool Backpack
Our E-Charge lighted USB charging tool backpack includes an internal USB charging system with a removable 15000 mAh power bank that simultaneously charges 2 devices and powers the LED light system, designed to recharge your phone and or tablet while on the jobsite, or to help you work in low light conditions when you need to check inside your tool bag or illuminate your path while transporting, the bag has 3 zippered compartments and 36 pockets to organize and hold your favorite tools.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Backpack includes an internal USB charging system with a removable 15000 mAh power bank that simultaneously charges 2 devices and powers the LED light system.
- Removable power bank with 2 USB ports for internal charging and a micro USB port to recharge the power bank.
- 4 Internal charging wall pockets for tablets, smartphones, and small laptops.
- 2-Level, 200 Lumen LED light system with adjustable steel neck for lighting bag contents or work area.
- 31 Multi-use pockets inside, 5 pockets outside, and 4 additional loops and measuring tape clip to help organize a wide variety of hand tools.
- Vertical pockets keep tools in sight for quick access.
- Padded web carrying handles and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Holds a multitude of tools and accessories like drills, pliers, screwdrivers, wrench sets, drill bits, testers and much more.
- Base pad feet help reduce wear and abrasion.
- Laptop sleeve holds up to 15.6 inch laptops.
- Backpack includes: Charging Power Bank, LED Light System, Internal USB Charging Ports, Internal Charging USB Connector, Micro USB Power Bank, Recharge Connector Cable, AC Power Bank Recharge Wall Adaptor.
- Power Source: Removable 15000 mAh power bank
- INPUT 1 Micro USB Port DC 5V/2.4A (MAX)
- OUTPUT 2 USB Ports DC 5V/2.4A
- CAPACITY 15000 mAh
- Light Source: LED flexible work light
- Light Output/Levels: 200 Lumens max., 2 Levels
90-Day Limited Warranty
CLC warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and conditions, for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Should this product fail to function in a satisfactory manner, or if service is required by reason of defect or malfunction during the warranty period, CLC will repair or replace the unit, at its discretion.
To return this product to CLC, please contact us via our website (www.goclc.com) to request a Return Authorization (RGA). All merchandise must be returned to CLC freight prepaid by the sender with the RGA number clearly marked on the outside of the package. Your proof-of-purchase in the form of a store receipt that clearly indicates the item purchased and the date of purchase is required with the product. Products returned without a receipt will be charged $25 for repair outside of warranty. Before returning the unit for warranty inspection, please check the unit for operation by installing new batteries. If this does not resolve the issue, remove the batteries and pack the unit in a well-padded shipping carton. Enclose a copy of the store receipt, a note indicating the nature of the defect, and your contact information including name, address, e-mail and daytime phone. Enclose a check or money order for $25 if you are returning your item without a receipt or after the 90-day warranty has expired.
This warranty is valid only if the product is used for the purpose for which it is intended. This warranty does not cover products which have been: 1) damaged by negligence, willful acts of abuse, misuse, or accidental damage, 2) damage caused by unauthorized repair or modification, or 3) damage due to excessive heat. Return shipping is not included under this warranty. This warranty is only valid in the U.S. and Canada and does not extend to owners of this product other than the original purchaser.
In no event will CLC or any of its affiliates, contractors, resellers, their officers, directors, shareholders, members, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages, any lost profits, or actual, exemplary, or punitive damages. In no event shall CLC’s liability exceed the purchase price paid by the original purchaser of the product. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or exclusion of consequential damages, so these restrictions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Your acknowledgement and agreement to fully and completely abide by the above mentioned warranty disclaimer is contractually binding to you upon transfer of currency (cash, cashier’s check, money order or credit card) for purchase of your CLC product.
If the product you purchased is no longer available, we will offer you a similar product of equal or greater value.