MOLDED BASE TOOL BACKPACK – 38 POCKET
Tool carrying just got easier with CLC’s Molded Base Tool Backpack. Durably designed for longer wear, this heavy-duty bag is constructed with 1680D Ballistic Poly and a molded base for longevity. It features ample room for tools, two large zipper compartments, a padded section to store electronics/valuables, 38 reinforced pockets, cell phone holder, tape measure clip and 3 foam back pads for carrying comfort. This rugged quality, multi-functional CLC backpack is a universal tool storage solution across the trades.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Durable design, constructed with 1680D ballistic polyester.
- Molded base provides a flat surface to stand the backpack upright and keep your tools dry and safe while soft enough to be comfortable on your back.
- Main back zippered compartment has padded pockets for laptop, tablet and charging accessories or other electronic tools.
- Main front zippered compartment folds all the way down for easy access and has multiple pockets to organize tools and accessories
- 3 Large foam back pads for extra comfort.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with slip-resistant material, cell phone holder and 2-way adjustable sternum strap.
- Ergonomic silicone rubber carrying handle with webbing supports heavy loads.
- Heavy zippers and large, ergonomic metal zipper pullers.
- 38 Pockets – 9 outside and 29 inside
1680D Ballistic Polyester
CLC aprons, tool belts, pouches, tool holders, softside tool carriers and kneepads are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the normal life of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear, abuse, accidents, neglect, or damage caused by use of the product for a purpose other than intended. should be submitted through our website. Products suffering from defects in material or workmanship should be returned to CLC, freight prepaid by the sender. A Return Authorization is required. To submit a claim please select “Contact” from the main menu on our website. When the Contact window appears select “Return Authorization” from the dropdown box, fill in your contact information, and in the “Comments” box please enter the style number or UPC number of your item and describe the related defect. Customer Service will respond via e-mail with your Return Authorization number. When your return is received, we will either repair or replace the item in question, at our discretion.
If the product you purchased is no longer available, we will offer you a similar product of equal or greater value.