Professional Gel Kneepads
Our professional quality gel kneepads have a hard, tread-pattern cap for durability and use our high density, closed-cell foam padding with layered gel and neoprene for exceptional comfort.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- “Comfort Zone” gel center provides maximum cushioning for all-day wearability.
- Crafted from 1680D ballistic polyester throughout.
- Breathable neoprene lower straps secure below the knee for comfort all day long.
- Large caps are over-sized for more protective coverage.
- Two-strap fastening for added stability.
- Upper elastic strap with slide buckle fasteners for rapid fit.
- One size fits all.
Please see the product description.
CLC aprons, tool belts, pouches, tool holders, softside tool carriers and kneepads are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the normal life of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear, abuse, accidents, neglect, or damage caused by use of the product for a purpose other than intended. should be submitted through our website. Products suffering from defects in material or workmanship should be returned to CLC, freight prepaid by the sender. A Return Authorization is required. To submit a claim please select “Contact” from the main menu on our website. When the Contact window appears select “Return Authorization” from the dropdown box, fill in your contact information, and in the “Comments” box please enter the style number or UPC number of your item and describe the related defect. Customer Service will respond via e-mail with your Return Authorization number. When your return is received, we will either repair or replace the item in question, at our discretion.
If the product you purchased is no longer available, we will offer you a similar product of equal or greater value.