ULTRAFLEX® ARTICULATED KNEEPADS
Our industry-leading Ultraflex® kneepad design has a heavy-duty articulated plastic outer shell for extended coverage and high density, closed-cell foam padding for all day comfort. The quick snap fastening system with elastic straps was designed with functionality in mind.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Heavy-duty articulated plastic outer shell provides extended protective coverage.
- Hinged design provides maximum ease of movement while kneeling or walking.
- Soft cap insert protects most surfaces without scratching or scuffing.
- Thick, high-density, closed-cell foam for all day comfort and knee protection.
- Convenient quick snap clip fastening system with elastic adjustable straps.
CLC aprons, tool belts, pouches, tool holders, softside tool carriers and kneepads are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship for the normal life of the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear, abuse, accidents, neglect, or damage caused by use of the product for a purpose other than intended. should be submitted through our website. Products suffering from defects in material or workmanship should be returned to CLC, freight prepaid by the sender. A Return Authorization is required. To submit a claim please select “Contact” from the main menu on our website. When the Contact window appears select “Return Authorization” from the dropdown box, fill in your contact information, and in the “Comments” box please enter the style number or UPC number of your item and describe the related defect. Customer Service will respond via e-mail with your Return Authorization number. When your return is received, we will either repair or replace the item in question, at our discretion.
If the product you purchased is no longer available, we will offer you a similar product of equal or greater value.